It’s been a pleasure writing this blog the past year. I’ve been encouraged by the growth of the blog as we have doubled the amount of views from 2017. Our views went from 7100 to over 15,000! Or to put it another way, from 3800 visitors to 7800 visitors (representing 128 different countries!). Now, this is not huge numbers for the blogging world, but it is growth for a small organization such as Foundations. This increase could not have been accomplished without God’s wisdom and your likes and shares on social media. So THANK YOU for sharing Foundations’ blogs!
So, without further ado…
Foundations’ Top 10 Posts of 2018:
- The Black & White Thinking Christian
- Black & White Thinkers vs Relational Thinkers (An Introduction)
- When You Are Disappointed with Your Spouse
- I’m Just Not Motivated
- Black & White Thinking in Relationships: The Differences Between Men & Women
- Black & White Thinkers vs Relational Thinkers (An Introduction: Part 2)
- When You Are Disappointed in Your Life
- When You Are Disappointed in Yourself
- How to Hate the Sin We Love
- Grace & the Black & White Thinker
One of the greatest sources of encouragement for me is that 5 of the top 10 posts are blogs in the Black & White Thinking Series. Since these posts have been written, I have been developing a new model called The Image Model that developed from these blogs. Presenting this model to pastors and couples has been equally as encouraging. Hopefully by the summer of 2019, these blogs, which evolved into The Image Model, will evolve further into a published book.
If you would like to find out more about The Image Model, you can go to www.theimagemodel.com and click on the SUBSCRIBE button to stay up to date .
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!